The Supreme Court of India has issued the latest recruitment notification regarding the post of Junior Court Assistant (JCA) in 210 position engagement on a regular basis. The candidates who are interested to submit an online application may after reading the advertisement details submit an application through the official website from 18th June 2022.
Last Date: 10/07/2022.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of Post: Junior Court Assistant (JCA)
No of posts: 210
Salary: Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
Age Limit: Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 01/07/2022.
Age Relaxation: Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
- UR/ OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters: Rs 250/-
Payment mode: Online
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates as per the official recruitment notification who have fulfilled eligibility criteria may apply online through the official Supreme Court of India Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the given steps to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
- Online application submission starts on: 18th June 2022
- Last date to submit online application: 10th July 2022, 23.59 hours
Important Links of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Register | Login|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
The selection process for Junior Court Assistant (JCA) under the Supreme Court of India consists of the following stages.
- Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing Speed Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test and
Scheme of Examination
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice
answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50
General English questions including comprehension
section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General
There will be
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum
speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes
|Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of
Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay